How To Use a Blog Collage In Photoshop
1. Open the PSD blog board template in Photoshop.
2. Click on the move tool, make sure the auto select is check on the top bar of Photoshop. Then click on one of the boxes on the layout that you want to place the first photo in. This will Select that layer in the layers tab.
3. Go to file place to select your photo. Navigate to the photo you want to use.
4. Once you have your photo over the layer you want your image to go press enter on the keyboard.
5. On the image you just placed on your layers right click on it, on the layers Tab and choose create clipping mask.
6. Your image should now be tucked away as shown in the screenshot above. Repeat steps 1-5 till your collage is complete.
7. Right click on your layers tab, flatten all and save.