How To Add Gold Foil in Art Studio
1. File New-White-Create. (For This tutorial I'm going to be using a custom heart brush I installed to add gold foil to)
2. Create a new blank layer. (This is important.)
3. Choose a brush tool or if you like you can just add some font text. If you are using a brush set your brush settings like mine. (Note: the smaller your canvas sizes is the bigger your brush will be on your canvas. My canvas is 800x800px)
4. Stamp your brush on your canvas. Then go to file- import -insert as a layer-import from photos and select a gold texture from your camera roll.
5. Your texture will load into Art Studio as a new layer. Click on the layer icon, make sure your gold texture layer is selected, Tap on blending modes where is says normal and set the blending mode to lighten or screen.
6. Go back to layers, make sure your gold texture layer is selected and then merge it down on your heart layer.
7. Once you are done you can turn the background off and export it to your camera roll as a png or merge it and export it as jpeg.