- ArtStuido App: Glitter Text Effect
You will need to know the basics of ArtStudio App and how to save images from dropbox or web to your device. In advanced you may want to save pngs and textures that you will like to use for your graphics design to your device.
1. Open ArtStudio App- File-New-White-Create.
2. File-Import-Insert as a new layer-Import from Photos.
3. Import one of the splatter pngs from justjaimee.com
4. Edit-Transform Layer-Move, Scale, Rotate. Move and rotate the splatters how you like.
5. File-Import-Insert as a new layer-Import from photos. Choose the overlay that your want to change the spatter too. Like a watercolor texture or glitter gold foil texture.
6. After choosing your overlay go to Edit-Transform Layer-Move, Scale, Rotate if you need to do any of that. Then go to the layers. Click on Normal to change the blending mode. Choose Lighten.
7. Turn the white background layer off by clicking on the eye. Click the arrow pointing down at the bottom of the layers panel and choose merge visible. Your layers panel should look like mine.
8. Choose the text tool and write your text how you would like it. Turn the white background on to see your work better. Once your ok with your work turn the splatter layer off by tapping the eye.
9. Import a new photo/overlay as a new layer from your photo's. Make sure your spatter layer is still turned off. Your layers should now look something like mine. Click on the Normal to bring up the blending modes.
10. Choose Lighten. Turn off the background layer again so we can merge visible the layers.
11. Turn on all your layers by tapping the eye beside each layer in the layers tab. Once your ok with your work, turn the background layer only off by tapping the eye icon. This will make your image a transparent image. Now go to File-Export-PNG-Export to Photos. And that's it your done.
Other Graphics for examples made in artstudio app.
The PNG's used above are not for sale or marketing. For example previews only in this tutorial. If you would like to use the PNG arrows for sales or marketing you will need to contact. We Lived Happily Ever After HERE.