DIY Instagram Photography Template
1. Use a collage app like Diptic, Picframe or etc.
2. Choose a layout that you would like to use.
3. For my layout I'm going to leave the bottom part blank. When I go to save it, it will just be white in the black area.
4. My layout now looks like this.
5. I'm going to use Rhonna Designs App to design my layout.
5. Once I'm done designing my template it now looks like this.
6. Now I'm going to use the app Typorama. You can also use Word Swag.
7. Once I'm done and have saved my layout it now looks like this. Below I have also shared two other templates I made for fun to help inspire you.