DIY Photoshop Patterns
1.You will need to download the free Photoshop Action and Plugin HERE. Make sure you download the Free Seamless Texture Generator! Open photoshop actions panel and locate your action. Choose the size of the new document you want in photoshop action menu.
2. Press play to run your document action. Then make a new blank layer.
3. Choose the brush tool and the brush of your liking. Make it as big or small as you like then stamp it in the middle of your document.
4. Go back to you action and choose tile and press play.
5. Let the action run to make your new pattern. You can run the define pattern action to install your new pattern or you can go to Edit-Define Pattern.
6. Once your pattern is installed you can now use your new pattern or share it with the world. Thats all there is to it.