- Faded App: Save a preset and batch edit
How to save your presets.
1. Open your photo in Faded
2.Add your filters to your photo.
3. Add your Adjustments to your photo.
4. Add your Effects to your photo. once your done scroll your finger from the middle top of your iPad/iPhone to bring up your layers.
5. Once your Layers is open click on save presets.
6. Name your preset and click ok.
How to batch edit with your pre-made presets.
1. When you choose to load a new photo choose the Faded Library.
2. Choose the photo's you want to batch edit.
3. Once you choose your photo's it will open them in Faded Library.
4. Select the photo's that you want to batch edit again. Select the 2nd icon down that looks like layers.
5. Your presets that you have made and saved will come up. Choose witch preset you want to use for the batch editing.
6. Click yes on the pop up window.
7. A preview with the preset you have chosen will come up with what each photo will look like with the chosen preset. Click the check icon.
8. Let it load and save the photo's to your camera roll and that's it.