How To Add a URL Above Your Photo In Instagram
1. Open your photo in Instagram.
2. Turn on Add to Photo Map and click on Name This Location.
3. You will get Turn On Location Pop up if your locations is off. Choose cancel.
4. Type in your website URL. Or anything that want here. Then once you type it in click on the location icon.
5. Once again, Turn On Locations Pop Up will come up click on cancel.
6. Click on your custom location that you just made.
7. Now you should see your URL or custom location under Add Photo Map. Click Next to post.
8. Once your photo is posted to Instagram you should now be able to see you URL above your photo. That's all there is to it.