- How To Make a PDF Book In Google Docs
1. In Google Chrome go to Google Docs. Click on the + sigh to make a new blank document.
2. Here is you Google Docs layout.
3. Click on Untitled Document to rename your document.
4. Rename you document. I used Tutorial for this tutorial.
5. I want to insert a image, so go to Insert-Image.
6. Upload a image you want to use in your document.
7. Click on your image if it needs to be resized and hold the shift key on your keyboard to lock you proportion. Then click and drag on one of the blue squares to resize. Then you can choose how you want your text to interact with your photo. I choosed In Line.
8. Start writing your book how you want and insert more images and so on as you go.
9. Once your done go to File-Download as-PDF. Then save.