How To Make PDF Files in Photoshop
Note: Before you get started make your JPEG files in Photoshop by going to File-New US Letter. Design your layout page and add text, photo's and etc. Once you have done that save each page as a JPEG.
1. File- Automate- PDF Presentation.
2. Chose Browse to locate your pages, you done made.
3. Select all the pages that you want to be converted to a PDF file.
4. After you have went through the output options and selected your options choose save.
5. Choose view PDF after saving to view your PDF. Then choose save PDF and let Photoshop do its magic. Once its done your PDF will open in a PDF viewing program.