- How To Organize and Lable Your Emails In Gmail
This is what my gmail sidebar looks like. You can see my name folder and under that folder is more folders with color squars.
1. When you are ready to save your emails that are sent to you check the ones you want to save. Then choose the folder icon at the top and then scroll down to creat new.
2. Name your folder as I have done here for EXAMPLE of this tutorial. Then click create.
3. You should now see your new folder in your Gmail sidebar.
4. Now click on the arrow on your new folder.
5. Choose Add Sublabel.
6. Now name the label you want the new subfolder to be. Say you get a lot of blog emails and you want to save them name it Blog or Blogger. Then click create.
7. Now when you open your new folder you will see your subfolder under your new folder. To add more subfolders repeat steps 4-6.
8. Click the arrows on your new folder and each one of your subfolders to add color lables.
9. It should now look something like this.
10. Now once your ready you can now move your emails to the organized folder of your choice. This helps you find your saved emails and keep your Gmail organized.