How to Print Instagram Photo's at Home
1. Open FastStone Viewer and locate your photo's you want to print.
2. Click on a photo and choose File-Print-Design and Print.
3. Click on image size, change the Width and Height to 3.5x3.5 in. Or to a size of your liking.
4. Your image should not be a square shape like this. You can click and drag it to where ever you want on your letter size background.
5. To make sure you are printing on a Letter size. Click on Print Setup, Choose Size to Letter. Choose orientation. Note Landscape will hold more photos.
6. To add more photo's choose Add and choose your next photo.
7. A pop up will come up and ask you if you want re-arrange the images. Choose No, so you won't lose your other sizes. Keep repeating these steps 1-7 to add photos and re-size them.
8. Once you are done adding your 3.5x3.5in square photo's you are ready to print. So click on the print button and that's it. All you have to do after you print them is cut them out and show them off.