How To Change Background Color In A Photo In Photoshop
1. Open your image in photoshop. This works better with wall photo's or solid color background studio photo's.
2. Make a new blank layer.
3. With your photo selected on the layers tab, go to select- color range.
4. Choose image so you can see your image. With the eye dropper select the color area that you want to select.
5. Now select the + eye dropper and click on the fuzzy black area's of your photo to add it to your selection. Once your done click ok.
6. You should see the dancing lines around your selection.
7. Click on your new layer on the layer's tab. Choose a foreground color that you would like to change the background color too.
8. On your PC keyboard hold alt+delete. This should change the background to your selected color.
9. Change the color layer blending mode to Color.
10. Select-Deselect. Merge your layers and save your image. Want to learn more about Color Range and Changing colors in your photo? Check out this video tutorial HERE.