How To Make a Video Background in Rhonna Designs and Bubbleframe App
You will need these apps. Rhonna Designs and Bubbleframe. You can make a slide show video using any app that you have to do so or use a video from your camera roll. If you would like to see what we are making click HERE.
1. Open a background in Rhonna Designs. Choose stamp packs.
2. Choose Geo Pack One. Choose a square shape if you want your video to be a square.
3. Make a square on your background. This is where you will like your video to go. We are using the square as a guide for when we add our video later.
4. Decorate your background. You can decorate around and under your square.
5. Once you're done save it in High-Res. And Get Bubbleframe ready :)
6. Here is my background I just made in RD.
7. Open your background in Bubbleframe. Make a circle on your canvas.
8. Bring the corners tool all the way down to 0% to make it a square.
9. Bring the shadows all the way down to 0%.
10. Choose Pics in the tool option. Choose Video.
11. Choose a video from your camera roll.
12. Fit the video over your square guide. Bring down the borders on your video to 0% if you like.
13. Once your done save and share.
Below are free premade video background layouts for you to use in Bubbleframe. Please don't forget to #RhonnaDesigns when using the background layouts. Thanks.