VSCOcam Tutorial: Batch Edit
1. Open the photos you want to batch edit in VSCOcam.
2. Click on one of the photos and edit it with the filters and tools like you normally would.
3. Add a filter on this one photo that you want to add to all your photos. Note: There is now a undo button and a grid view of your filters at the bottom of your screen.
4. Once your done and your back in your library at the bottom you will see your edit option icons. Click on the 2nd icon by your edit tools with the box and + sign.
5. Choose copy edit.
6. Choose multiple photos that you want to apply the filter on for batch editing. Then choose the same icon with the 2 boxes and + sign. This icon is your copy and paste for your filters.
7. Choose past edit to apply this filter on your selected photos.
8. And there you have it. All your photos now have the same filter for fast batch editing.