Flower Watercolor iPhone/iPad Wallpaper Tutorial
This tutorial is for users who have Rhonna Design and Bubbleframe app You Will also need the pack with the watercolor flowers in Rhonna Designs. You will also need the pink watercolor exclusive Rhonna Designs Background. Download it HERE!
1. Open Bubbleframe. Depending on if you have a iPhone or iPad choose the canvas for your device. I'm using a iPad Mini.
2. Choose Fill Canvas and fill the background with what you like. I have a background that was giving to Rhonna Design users on her instagram for St. Patrick's day.
3. Make a circle and drag is to the edge of your wallpaper. Note: Make sure you leave space at the top and bottom. Fill your circle with a photo. If you like bring your circle border to 0.
4. Save your iPad wallpaper to your camera and get ready to launch Rhonna Designs.
5. Open your wallpaper in Rhonna Designs. Choose Crop to continue.
6. Tap the + to add a design. Find the Watercolor pack and tap on that pack.
7. Start adding flowers around your circle image. Go all the way around or half way.
8. Once you're done with your photo start adding flowers in the top corners and along the top edges.
9. Once you're done it should look something like this or way cuter than mine. If your done save to your camera roll and set it as your wallpaper!