Check out these easy, but useful Rhonna Design and RD Magic App Tips and Tutorials.
- Did you know that you can easily reload your last project you was working on in Rhonna Designs? Just click on load last project under the icons on the start screen.
- Rhonna also has another app called RD Magic in the iTunes store. You can toggle between the two apps to edit your project.
- Did you know you can change the color of your backgrounds? If you have Rhonna Designs and RD Magic you can toggle your background from Rhonna Designs into RD Magic or if your background is saved in your camera roll you can open it in RD Magic and use the Candy filters to add some magical colors to your background then toggle it back into Rhonna Designs.
- Rhonna Designs has a masking tool. It can be a bit tricky. Here is a quick tutorial to help you master the masking tool.
1. Choose your background and an object that you want to mask.
2. Choose the mask tool.
3. Turn the mask on at the bottom. You can also adjust the transparency if you like.
4. You can choose from White, Light Blur, Lighter Blur or Dark Blur. I'm going with the white background.
5. You can add other graphics if you like to your mask to make other masking effects.
6. You can turn the mask off on other graphics you would like to add by clicking the mask tool on the top of the tool bar. Note you will have to do this to each design you add. If you do not want the element designs to be a part of your mask you can drag them on the outside of your mask object.
7. To add unmasked objects to your mask you will need to save your project and reopen it in Rhonna Designs then add your design and text.
- Did you know that Rhonna Designs has some hidden gems? Click on the image to learn more.
- In RD Magic you can add your own custom logo. NOTE: Logo must be a .png
1. Add Layer- My Magic.
2. Choose the + Sign.
3. Choose your logo from your camera roll, creative cloud or drop box.
4. Choose crop to save your logo into RD Magic.
5. Now your logo will be in your my magic every time you use the app. To delete the logo just press and hold the logo you want to delete until the delete pop up message comes up.
6. Choose your logo and use your fingers to resize your logo. Then save your photo.
- You can download the app periscope and follow Rhonna. You can watch her live when she shares her tips and tricks for her Rhonna Design app and more. The video will only be up for 24 hours then it's gone.
- If you miss Rhonna's periscope videos don't stress you can catch all her latest videos onkatch me.
- Follow Rhonna on instagram. She shares a lot of tips and tricks on her Rhonna Design app. Now Rhonna Designs comes with a feature to add Rhonna's exclusive backgrounds that she only shares on her Instagram. So be sure to also keep a look out for her free backgrounds.
- How can I get featured on the Rhonna Design starter screen you may ask. I have been featured 3 or 4 times in the past and this week I was featured twice. Here are a few tips.
- Make sure you watch Rhonna's videos on Periscope or Katch Me to follow her tips on 10 tips to make images stand out.
- Rhonna always changes the starter screen on every Saturday. So be sure to make more desings and edits in Rhonna Designs or RD Magic around Thursdays and Fridays.
- When you upload your image designs to Instagram be sure you use #RhonnaDesigns and #RDMagic.
- Be sure you tag Rhonna in your designs by using @RhonnaFarrer.
- Quick video tutorial on how to erase in RD Magic. Press pause if you need to slow it down to read the directions.
- Did you know that in Rhonna Designs you can move your favorite graphics packs to the top and the ones you may not use as much to the bottom? Just tap and hold your finger over the graphic pack you want to move until you see the move pop up options appear.